- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- SqFt: 672
- Year Built: 1983
- Garage: 1 Car Directly Below Unit (Not Direct Access)
- HOA Dues: $280 (Heather Ridge) + $23 (City of Aliso Viejo) = $304 Per Month
- Central Heating & AC
- Resort-Like Amenities Including 2 Lit Tennis Courts, a Pool, 2 Spas, a BBQ Area, Water, Trash
- Close to Soka University, and Award Winning Blue Ribbon Schools
- Minutes to Aliso Town Center, Hiking & Biking Trails & Local Beaches
- Easy Access to Freeways & Toll Roads
11 Rambling Ln Aliso Viejo
Welcome to your charming “carriage style” home with no one above or below you. This end unit home is nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac in the quiet community of Heather Ridge.
Nicely upgraded, this light and bright home has a fantastic open floor plan featuring a large living and dining area with laminate flooring, scraped ceilings, recessed lighting, dual color designer paint and sliding doors to your patio.
Open to the living area, the kitchen offers lots of cabinet and counter space, along with a breakfast bar and a separate laundry room off the kitchen with space for a full sized washer and dryer.
The spacious master suite has laminate flooring, ceiling fan, a huge triple mirrored wardrobe closet, a generous sized en-suite full bathroom with separate shower/tub/toilet room, and sliding doors leading to your patio.
The oversized front patio is a great space to BBQ and entertain or simply relax and enjoy the afternoon sun and breezes.
The community offers resort-like amenities including 2 lit tennis courts, a pool, 2 spas, a BBQ area, water, trash.
The garage is conveniently located below the home with lots of additional guest parking.
This location could not be better, surrounded by miles of hiking and biking trails. Close to award winning blue ribbon schools, Soka University, entertainment and dining at the Aliso Town Center, easy access to the 73 Toll Road, 5 and 405 freeways and just a few short miles to local beaches.
Call for pricing: 949-413-6967