View the Interactive 3D Tour:
- Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms (Including 2 Enormous Master Suites)
- Baths: 4 (Three Full Upstairs, One ½ Bath Downstairs)
- Home SqFt: 3,776 (Estimated)
- Lot Size SqFt: 5,663 (Estimated)
- Garage: Finished 3-Car Direct Access
- Year Built: New Construction in 2013
- Separate Laundry Room on 2nd Level w/ Sink & Cabinets
- Solar Panels Owned Free & Clear, 2 Noritz Tankless Water Heaters, 11 Camera Surveillance System, CAT6 Wiring + STEREO Audio w/ AV Closet & LED lighting Throughout Home, 2 New Lennox Furnaces w/ Split Zones(3 Ton & 4 Ton) central Heating & AC + Ceiling Fans in Every Room, Including 2 in Each of the Master Bedrooms, Toto Toilets, Dual Paned argon filled Windows
- 3 Floor-to-Ceiling custom Montana Stone Fireplaces (Family Room & Both Master Suites)
- Steps to Langenbeck Park, Shopping & Entertainment at Pacific City, The Famous HB Pier, Oceanfront Biking/Walking Path, Parks, Blue Ribbon Schools and More!
Newly constructed in 2013, this meticulous custom 4 bedroom, 3 ½ bath green energy home nestled in the quiet and established La Cuesta North neighborhood, offers sophisticated California coastal living at its finest.
Entering the home, the large and bright downstairs living spaces seamlessly come together and were designed for quality entertaining.
Open to the living and dining area is an exquisite chef’s kitchen featuring Jenn-Air appliances, a built-in 48’ refrigerator, an abundance of custom cherry wood cabinets and exotic granite counters, a walk-in pantry, and an enormous island with wine fridge, and room for many to sit.
Experience intimate gatherings in the family room with solid wood floors and cozy fireplace with stone façade.
The entire back of the home has windows and sliders to access the private backyard appointed with stone pavers, dusk to dawn lighting, a gas firepit, 12×12 vinyl pergola with accent lighting, and a gas line for a BBQ.
The designer touches continue upstairs where two huge master suites, each with fireplaces and custom stone facades greet you through stained glass double doors, and offer en-suite bathrooms with cherry wood cabinets, granite counters, dual oversized sinks, glass enclosed showers, Jason jacuzzi tubs, Hans Grohe fixtures, and walk-in closets with California Closet built-ins.
Two spacious secondary bedrooms share a luxurious bathroom with tub/shower.
Enjoy warm afternoon breezes in the lush front yard enclosed by a white vinyl picket fence with stone pavers, artificial grass and accent lighting.
Other upgrades throughout the home include recessed LED lights, owned solar panels, 2 tankless water heaters, 2 AC/furnaces, ceiling fans in every room (2 in each of the masters), 11 camera surveillance system, CAT6+stereo audio wiring, pre-wired 5.1 surround sound in both master bedrooms and Family room, solid core doors, dual paned windows, interior stair lights, and a finished 3 car-direct access garage.
Just steps away to Langenbeck Park, and only minutes from Main St restaurants, shopping & entertainment at Pacific City, the famous HB pier, dog beach, parks, blue ribbon schools and more!
This is NOT a tract home! Please call for pricing. 949-413-6967