2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102, Huntington Beach is a beautifully remodeled beachfront condo with peak-a-boo ocean views featuring 2 beds / 2 1/2 baths!
2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102 – Huntington Beach
If you’re looking for a move-in ready, oceanfront property with EXCEPTIONAL OCEAN VIEWS, then look no further! Located across the street from the iconic white sand beaches and surf in Huntington Beach.
Luxury condos like this are rarely available, especially ones as tastefully upgraded and capture the beach vibe!
Entering this 2 bedroom, 2 ½ bath residence, you are greeted by a bright and open floor plan with high end laminate flooring and a remodeled kitchen with plenty of white shaker, soft close cabinets with frosted glass, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, including a gas stove, and a breakfast bar which seamlessly flows into the dining area and a large living room with a cozy fireplace and ceiling fan.
There is a nicely sized patio on the first level with an OCEAN VIEW and storage, perfect for BBQs, entertaining and enjoying year-round sunshine and ocean breezes.
There is a ½ bath conveniently located on the first floor for guests.
The designer touches continue upstairs, including neutral paint colors and laminate floors and a stackable laundry closet.
The large and private master retreat has a nicely appointed ensuite bathroom, a sizable walk-in closet and features a private patio with BREATHTAKING OCEAN VIEWS, where you can watch and hear the waves crash, and experience amazing sunsets!
Imagine starting your day with a cup of coffee and ending every day by taking a deep breath right here!
The Jr Master Suite has a full private bathroom with a shower and tub.
Other upgrades include 4’ baseboards and recessed lighting, new ceiling fans and new dual pane windows and sliders throughout.
Enjoy great amenities in this gated community including a sparkling pool, spa and meeting room.
There is gated subterranean parking with two assigned spots, room for storage, along with guest parking, bike racks and elevator access.
There is plenty of guest parking along the streets as well.
Also serviced by top-rated schools. Make this a vacation get-away or enjoy the beach lifestyle year-round with the famous Huntington Beach Pier, world class beaches, the boardwalk and bike trails, fine dining, entertainment and shops at Main St and Pacific City all at your doorstep.
Please call for pricing.
Features and Highlights of 2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102:
- Bedrooms: 2 Master Suites
- Baths: 2 ½ (1/2 Bathroom Downstairs)
- Home SqFt: 1,174 (Approximately)
- Parking: 2 Subterranean + Guest Parking
- Year Built: 1989
- Low Tax Rate
- Exceptional Ocean Views Including 4th of July Fireworks & Annual Airshow
- Other Upgrades/Features: 4’ Baseboards, Recessed Lighting, New Ceiling Fans, New Dual Pane Windows & Sliders Throughout
- Close to Main St Restaurants, Shopping & Entertainment at Pacific City, The Famous HB Pier, Oceanfront Biking/Walking Path, Parks, Blue Ribbon Schools and More!
Looking for floor plans for this great home?
Here are the floor plans for 2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102. These will help you visualize how the space flows and you can use them to plan the layout of your belongings in the space!
Here’s a video walkthrough:
Need a more visual look at this beautiful home? You can check out the video tour below or click here for a 3D tour!
Looking for other great homes to view in Huntington Beach?
Never fear, we’ve got you covered. Here are some other awesome homes that are for sale, or recently sold in the Huntington Beach area. Be sure to let us know if you have questions or would like more information on the available homes in HB!
- 8902 Coral Circle, Huntington Beach
- 16752 Wanda Circle, Huntington Beach
- 9472 Iolani Circle, Huntington Beach
- 21812 Fairlane Circle, Huntington Beach
- 806 Geneva Ave, Huntington Beach, California
- 21372 Brookhurst Street #128 Huntington Beach, California
- 816 Delaware Street, Huntington Beach
- 21852 Summerwind Lane, Huntington Beach