- Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms (All Upstairs)
- Baths: 1 1/2 Baths + Vanity Sink In Master Bedroom
- Home SqFt: 1,249 (Approx)
- Year Built: 1965
- Garage: 2 Car Detached
- HOA Dues: $317 (Includes RV/Boat Parking)
- Low Tax Rate
- Resort-like amenities including 3 pools, 2 tennis courts, 2 clubhouses, sauna, jacuzzi, basketball court, tot lot, free RV/Boat parking
- Close to award winning schools, Gisler park, Trader Joes, Santa Ana River Trail, bike to the beach or Talbert Wilderness Park, and world class dining and entertainment at Pacific City/Downtown HB
Welcome home to Villa Pacific, the ultimate beach-close community, offering the California lifestyle at an affordable price. This attached single family residence is a quiet, interior, end unit next to an expansive greenbelt.
Tasteful upgrades include a custom modern kitchen that opens to the family room and features a large sitting peninsula with stunning quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, a 5-burner, electric cooktop, oven and range hood, a large mini fridge and an abundance of cabinets, recessed lighting, high end porcelain floors, a ½ bathroom downstairs, and plush new carpet upstairs.
Accordion glass doors off the living room perfectly integrate the large and private outdoor patio as an additional living and entertaining space, while inviting the warm and calming ocean breezes and natural light into the downstairs.
The designer touches continue upstairs with three generously sized bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and dual paned windows. The master suite, with tranquil views of a greenbelt, offers a large walk-in closet, a vanity and sink in the room and direct access to a full bathroom with shower/tub.
The detached 2 car garage offers plenty of storage space and washer/dryer hookups.
Enjoy resort-like amenities, with a low HOA including 3 pools, 2 tennis courts, 2 clubhouses, sauna, jacuzzi, basketball court, tot lot, free RV/Boat parking.
Close to award winning schools, Gisler park, an expansive greenbelt perfect for kids and pets, walk to Trader Joes and Santa Ana River Trail, bike to the beach or Talbert Wilderness Park, world class dining and entertainment is around the corner at Pacific City/Downtown HB.
Please call for pricing: 949-413-6967