Looking for Rancho Santa Margarita, CA homes for sale? You are in the right place! Danny Murphy and his team have more than 19 years of experience as realtors.
Below you can learn more about how he and his team can put all of that experience to work for you in your search for Rancho Santa Margarita homes for sale.
This collection of listings includes homes that we have sold in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. If you are looking for a home to buy or if you are selling a home in Rancho Santa Margarita, give us a call at 949-413-6967.
Danny uses expert negotiation skills, industry leading marketing strategies, and more to get your listings in front of the right eyes. When buying a home it’s important to have someone with a plan as well. Learn more about Danny’s strategy below:
- Listing Exposure
- Targeted marking with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and TikTok. Buyers are finding listings through all kinds of different platforms.
- Traditional marketing through email, open houses, and digital media.
- Danny’s Personal Touches
- Danny is hands on with every client and listing. Of course he has an awesome team working with him to get your home sold but Danny’s hands-on approach helps listings sell and clients feel valued.
- In Orange County there are a lot of realtors but Danny stands apart. Along with his team he sells 10x more properties here in Orange County.
- Exceptional Negotiating Skills
- Negotiating is a key part of every sale and purchase in the real estate world. With more than 15 years experience, Danny has exceptional negotiating skills that he puts to work on every deal.
- Industry Leading Marketing:
- Professional photography, videos, and even drone footage help to make our listings stand out.
- Digital floor plans also help to give remote buyers, interested parties, and planners an idea of how every home looks and feels.
- Finally, we provide 3D tours so that every buyer can get a sense of the home even if they’re unable to attend in person showings.
- Making Sales:
- We don’t just list houses, we sell them. In the last 5 years only 67% of homes listed in Orange County actually sold. Comparatively, in the last 5 years Danny has sold 97.3% of the homes he’s listed.
- Here To Stay Mentality:
- Danny has also outlasted another staggering statistic in the real estate world: most realtors (85% to be exact) are out of the business within 3 years.
- At more than 15 years and counting, Danny has no plans of following along with the here today, gone tomorrow mentality of most Orange County realtors.
Danny’s sellers earn about 3.7% more than they would with the average realtor. For example, on a $500,000 sale that comes out to $18,500! Don’t leave money on the table. With the help of the strategies listed above, and years of experience Danny is able to make your home selling experience a successful one.
Find your Trulia, California Association of Realtors MLS, and Zillow homes for sale Rancho Santa Margarita by calling Danny at 949-413-6967.
Homes for Sale in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA:
(this list combines Rancho Santa Margarita for sale that are and have been for sale, in escrow, and sold by Danny Murphy & Associates)