- Investor’s Dream Project w/ Significant Value-add Potential
- Zoning: R-2 – Multi Family Dwelling
- Unit A: 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath, Approx 770 SqFt + Huge Side yard
- Unit B: 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath, Approx 770 SqFt
- Lot Size SqFt: 6,000 (Approx)
- Garage: Large gravel Driveway + Street
- Year Built: 1946
- Potential Rents: $1,400 per unit per month (pro-forma)
- Close to Beautiful Beaches, Back Bay Walking & Biking Trails, World-Class Shopping, and the 405,55 Freeways & Toll Roads
This duplex is an investor’s dream project at a disappearing price point! With a little vision and some resources, this R-2 zoned property, located on a quiet street in highly sought after East Side Costa Mesa, has significant potential.
Built in 1946, each unit has undergone various unconventional modifications to meet the needs of the owner who has combined the units for their personal use. Only minor changes would be required to once again have two separate units.
Currently, each unit is approximately 770 square feet, and has one very large bedroom, a living area, functional kitchen and bathroom.
Sitting on a nearly 6,000 square foot lot, this property offers an oversized front yard and a very spacious and private side yard off one of the units.
There is also a large driveway offering plenty of parking, as well as street parking.
Only minutes away from the back bay trails, neighborhood parks, great schools, the shopping, restaurants and entertainment of Triangle Square and a short distance to the beach. Don’t miss this unique investment opportunity!
For more information about this home, including price, please call Jade 949-246-2078 or Danny 949-413-6967.