16692 Dale Vista Lane, Huntington Beach is a spacious 4 bed, 2 bath home on a 6,000 square foot lot in the Huntridge community!
If you’re looking for an interior tract home that backs to a park, in a highly desirable beach close community, then this is the perfect home for you!
Located approximately 4 miles from the world famous, white sand beaches of “Surf City”, this nicely remodeled and expanded, SINGLE STORY home offers 4 bedrooms PLUS an office or 5th bedroom, 2 baths and is situated on a quiet street surrounded by homes with pride of ownership.
16692 Dale Vista Lane, Huntington Beach
Entering the home through the new front door, you are greeted by a large, versatile and open floor plan, including a living room with skylights and a bay window and an office with French doors, which could be a 5th bedroom, play or workout room.
Between the great natural light, combined with the neutral-colored laminate floors, and recently touched up interior paint, this home is warm and inviting.
The nicely appointed kitchen has plenty of white cabinets, a breakfast bar/peninsula, GE appliances, including a 5-burner gas stove and a glass mosaic backsplash.
Off the kitchen and dining area, new French doors lead to your large and private backyard which backs to and has direct access to Irby park.
Enjoy warm summer days and year-round gatherings on your spacious back patio with room for lounging, al fresco dining, an above ground hot tub and plenty of grass area for kids to play or a pool. Back inside, there are four generously sized bedrooms (not including the office).
Two of the bedrooms are on one side of the house and have vaulted ceilings, and the other two (including the master) are on the other side of the house, making this a great floor plan if you have older children or family living with you, or you just want separation between sleeping areas.
The master suite sits off the back of the house and features an en-suite bathroom with a step-in tile shower.
The other bedrooms share a nicely upgraded full hallway bathroom with a tile shower/tub which connects to a separate laundry room with counter and cabinet space and direct access to the backyard.
Other upgrades include recessed lighting, scraped ceilings, dual pane windows and new carpet in the bedrooms, ceiling fans in many rooms, and an attached 2-car garage with direct access and pull down stairs to additional storage space. Close to award winning schools and Golden West College.
A short stroll to Irby Park and Murdy Community Center, as well as world class beaches, and the fine dining, entertainment and shops at Main St, Pacific City and Bella Terra.
Also nearby is HB Central Park, library and senior center, HB Sports Complex, the equestrian center, Meadowlark golf course, the Wetlands and Huntington Harbour. Easy access to freeways and PCH. With many recent improvements, enjoy California coastal living at its finest just in time for the summer! Please call for pricing.
Features and Highlights of 16692 Dale Vista Lane, Huntington Beach:
- Bedrooms: 4 + Office/5th Bedroom
- Baths: 2
- Home SqFt: 1,830 (Approximately)
- Lot Size SqFt: 6,039 (Approximately)
- Garage: 2 Car
- Year Built: 1965
- Low Tax Rate
- Other Upgrades: Recessed Lighting, Scraped Ceilings, Dual Pane Windows & New Carpet in Bedrooms, Ceiling Fans in Many Rooms, & an Attached 2-Car Garage with Direct Access & Pull Down Stairs to Additional Storage Space
- Close to Award Winning Schools & Golden West College, Irby Park & Murdy Community Center, as well as World Class Beaches, & the Fine Dining, Entertainment & Shops at Main St, Pacific City & Bella Terra. Also nearby is HB Central Park, Library & Senior Center, HB Sports Complex, the Equestrian Center, Meadowlark Golf Course, the Wetlands and Huntington Harbour.
Looking for the video walkthrough of 16692 Dale Vista Lane, Huntington Beach:
If you want to see the video walkthrough you can scroll down!
Need to see the floor plans?
The floor plans for this property are here for your reference so you can plan accordingly. Check them out and let us know if you have any questions!
Looking for more past property listings in Huntington Beach?
We have one other active listing at the moment (when this was originally posted) which you can find here.
Looking for some other Huntington Beach real estate listings to compare to? Here are some others that we’ve listed and sold.
- 2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102; Huntington Beach
- 8902 Coral Circle, Huntington Beach
- 8682 Garfield Avenue, Huntington Beach, California
- 16752 Wanda Circle, Huntington Beach
- 21812 Fairlane Circle, Huntington Beach
- 630 Geneva Ave, Huntington Beach
- 816 Delaware Street, Huntington Beach