18814 Santa Mariana St, Fountain Valley is a single story, interior tract, zen style pool home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in highly desirable neighborhood with award-winning schools.
Open House Dates:
- Friday 6/2 from 10:30am-1:30pm
- Saturday 6/3 from 1:00-5:00pm
- Sunday 6/4 from 1:00-5:00pm
Nestled in the highly sought after Stardust tract, this three bedroom, interior tract, zen style pool home is situated on a quiet street and is serviced by Fountain Valley’s top ranked schools.
The pleasant curb appeal of this modern farmhouse styled home has a rustic garage door and a fenced in yard perfect for kids and pets to play in.
Located approximately 4 miles from the world famous, white sand beaches of “Surf City”, this nicely refreshed home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a 2-car attached garage on a large lot.
Entering through the double front doors you find yourself in a nice sized living room with vaulted ceilings, a cozy fireplace, French doors to the entertainer’s backyard and a dining area off the kitchen.
The efficient layout flows into the kitchen with a breakfast nook and a door to the 2-car garage. The nicely sized kitchen has granite counters with custom dark oak cabinetry, an undermount sink, laminate floors, and a breakfast bar/peninsula.
Off the family room there is a large, ultra private backyard with a sparkling pool and spa, a putting green with artificial grass, bamboo trees around the perimeter and a nicely sized built-in bar area with a gas BBQ, 3 wine fridges, a sink area, sitting bar, and a pergola, making this a perfect backyard for year-round relaxing and entertaining!
Back inside, there is a large and expanded primary suite with vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet, a ¾ bath and two additional bedrooms.
The nicely sized secondary bedrooms share a well-appointed full hallway bathroom that has tile flooring, a pedestal sink, wainscotting and a shower with a tub.
Other highlights include laminate flooring and scraped ceilings throughout, dual pane windows with plantation shutters and canned lighting.
This Interior tract location home is close to exceptional/award-winning schools (some of which are accessible from the neighborhood park and greenbelt), world class beaches, fine dining and entertainment at Bella Terra, Pacific City, HB’s Main St, golf and the sports park at Mile Square Park.
Easy access to freeways and PCH. Enjoy California coastal living at its finest! Please call for pricing.
Feature & Highlights of 18814 Santa Mariana St, Fountain Valley:
- Bedrooms: 3 (EXPANDED Primary Suite)
- Baths: 1 ¾ (¾ Bath in Primary Suite)
- Home SqFt: 1,334 (Approximately)
- Lot Size SqFt: 7,200 (Approximately)
- Garage: 2 Car Attached
- Year Built: 1965
- Low Tax Rate
- Private Backyard w/ Pool & Hot Tub (chlorinated), Putting Green, Pergola, Built-in Gas BBQ, 3 Wine Fridges, Sink & Sitting Bar
- Other Highlights Include Ceiling Fans, Laminate Flooring & Scraped Ceilings Throughout, Dual Pane Windows w/ Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings & Canned Lighting
- Interior Tract Location
- Close to Harper Park, Exceptional/Award-Winning Schools, World Class Beaches, Fine Dining, Entertainment at Bella Terra, Pacific City, HB’s Main St, Golf and the Sports Park at Mile Square Park. Easy Access to Freeways & PCH!
Need a Floor Plan for 18814 Santa Mariana Street, Fountain Valley?
Take a Walk Through of 18814 Santa Mariana St:
Did you know that you can take a virtual walkthrough of most of our listings? See 18814 Santa Mariana Street in Fountain Valley just like you would if you came to the property to tour with this helpful 3D video tour experience!
Prefer to See the Video Version?
If you like to see our guided and narrated tours of homes you are in luck! We have one of those for you to enjoy for 18814 Santa Mariana St as well.
More Listings in Fountain Valley
Here are some other current or sold listings of ours in Fountain Valley! Check them out for reference points, an idea of what sells in this area, or for more great properties in the area.
- 10485 La Sombra Ave, Fountain Valley
- 18937 Santa Marta Street, Fountain Valley
- 8743 Nightingale Ave, Fountain Valley
- 9548 Nightingale Avenue, Fountain Valley
As always, we’re here to answer any questions you might have. You can drop a comment, give us a call at 949-413-6967, or drop us a line on any of our social media accounts. We are always happy to chat with you about buying, selling, property questions, and more!