- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Home SqFt: 1,249
- Lot SqFt: 6,300
- Year Built: 1972
- Garage: 2 Car + Separate Laundry Room
- HOA Dues: $68/Month (Includes Membership to Sun & Sail Club)
- No Mello Roos, Low Tax Rate
- Close to La Madera Elementary & El Toro High School. Quick Access to Freeways, Toll Roads, Irvine Spectrum, Biking/Walking Trails, Lake Forest Sports Park.
- Sun & Sail Club Amenities Include Heated Swimming Pools, Sand Volleyball, Basketball, Lit Tennis Courts, BBQ Areas, Children’s Play Area, Gym, Lockers, Lake Access & Much More!
22501 Killy St – Lake Forest
There are so many reasons to call this extra charming, popular single story “Saddleback” model your new home! Located in the Ranchwood community, this home is situated on a rare, large flag shaped lot offering an extra-long driveway, big front and back yards with no one behind you.
The very open floor plan features vaulted ceilings that allow for lots of natural light, fireplace, designer paint, newer dual & triple paned Milgard windows with transferable warranty, newer furnace and water heater.
The upgraded kitchen is an entertainer’s dream, offering GE appliances, a center island, and is open to the living and dining area.
The large master suite features neutral carpet, huge walk-in closet, and private master bath.
As you head down the hall, there are 2 generously sized bedrooms that share a separate upgraded bathroom. At the end of the hall is a dedicated laundry room with extra cabinets and access to the oversized, built out 2 car garage. Do you want $5 per month utility bills? It’s no problem with your easily transferable solar system.
Lifestyle is at its best when you can enjoy your 2 acre neighborhood Ranchwood Park with tot lot, basketball court, swings and open grass/walk areas in addition to your membership at the Sun & Sail Club which offers heated pools, sand volleyball, basketball, lit tennis courts, BBQ areas, playgrounds, a gym with lockers, lake access and more!
For more information about this home, including price, please call Jade at 949-246-2078 or Danny at 949-413-6967.