- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2 ½ (Half Bath Downstairs)
- Home SqFt: 2,122
- Lot SqFt: 5,590
- Year Built: 1969
- Garage: 2 Car + Separate Laundry Area
- HOA Dues: $199/Month (Includes Membership to the Lake Forest Beach & Tennis Club)
- No Mello Roos, Low Tax Rate
- Walking Distance to Elementary, Middle & High Schools. Quick Access to Freeways, Toll Roads, Irvine Spectrum, Biking/Walking Trails, Lake Forest Sports Park.
- Lake Forest Beach & Tennis Club Amenities Include Jr. Olympic Pool, Children’s Wader, Beach & Swim Lagoon, 5 Tennis Courts, Pickleball & Basketball Courts, Sand Volleyball, Fitness Center, a Preschool, Pool Tables, Shuffleboard, Lake View Lounge & Much More!
Located in a private cul-de-sac this two-story Pasa Verde Community home is one of six residences in this prime location.
The orientation of each house makes you feel as if you have no neighbors. Entering the home, you are greeted by soaring cathedral ceilings, a large living room with a stone fireplace with mantel and a raised dining area.
The large downstairs living spaces continue to the back of the house where an open concept features the kitchen (plenty of counter space & stainless steel appliances), a wet bar, and a large dining and family room making this a perfect space for large gatherings.
The entire back of the home features floor-to-ceiling dual-paned windows and sliders that look out to a secluded and serene park-like backyard with decks and multiple sitting areas, making this an entertainer’s delight. The downstairs also offers a ½ bathroom and has direct access to an oversized laundry room and the garage.
Continuing upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, a full bathroom with shower/tub, and a large master suite with vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan, sliding doors to your private deck, large walk-in closet, and an upgraded en-suite bathroom with dual vanities and shower.
Close to exceptional schools, easy access to freeways and toll roads, and enjoy resort-like amenities at the Lake Forest Beach & Tennis Club with a Jr. Olympic pool, children’s wader, a beach and swim lagoon, 5 tennis courts, pickleball and basketball courts, sand volleyball, a fitness center and more!
Call for pricing: 949-413-6967