706 Main St, Huntington Beach, California is a beautifully remodeled 2 story beach cottage with 3 bed / 2 baths and walking distance to the famous Downtown Huntington shops, pier and parade route!!
706 Main St, Huntington Beach, California
If you’re looking for a charming and nicely upgraded beach home in a coveted location just a short distance from the sand, the famous HB pier, the strand, restaurants and entertainment of Pacific City and Main St…AND a prime location for the annual 4th of July parade……then this is the perfect home for you!
Welcome to 706 Main St in the heart of Downtown Huntington Beach.
Entering the home you are greeted by a nicely upgraded kitchen with granite counters, a mosaic backsplash, a breakfast peninsula with pendant lights for casual dining, high end stainless steel appliances, plenty of counter space, including a breakfast bar, tile floors and a cozy dining area.
You will also enjoy great natural light from the many windows and skylights in the kitchen area.
One of the many highlights of this home is the large great room off the kitchen with neutral tile flooring, 2 sliding doors to the side and back yard, a fun wet bar with the most unique sink in town and wine fridge, as well as a fireplace with a custom mantle and hearth.
Double doors lead to a private backyard where you will enjoy year-round sunshine and afternoon ocean breezes, while entertaining around the BBQ island with a large grill, fridge and plenty of bar style seating.
There is a large front patio with pavers providing lots of relaxation and entertaining space to enjoy the beach life all around you.
Once back inside, there are 2 bedrooms on the main floor which share a nicely appointed jack and jill bathroom.
Upstairs features the master suite with a fireplace, built-in cabinets and shelves, 2 closets, and an upgraded en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and stone enclosed spa tub.
Other upgrades and highlights include scraped ceilings, fans, and recessed lighting throughout, newer interior paint and doors, dual pane vinyl windows and sliders, and a custom wrought iron banister.
There is a detached pull through 2 car garage.
Close to award winning schools. Offering all of the wonderful experiences you should expect being in a beach community, yet you are close to neighborhood parks and have a neighborhood feel.
This meticulously upgraded and maintained home is a hidden GEM in a truly unique location. Please call for pricing.
Feature/Highlights of 706 Main St, Huntington Beach, California:
- Bedrooms: 3 (2 on Main Floor + Master Suite Upstairs)
- Baths: 2
- Home SqFt: 1,880 (Approximately)
- Lot Size SqFt: 2,950 (Approximately)
- Garage: 2 Car Detached Pull Through
- Year Built: 1922 (Remodeled in 2005)
- Low Tax Rate
- Other Upgrades/Features: Scraped ceilings, Fans, and Recessed Lighting Throughout, Newer Interior Paint and Doors, Dual Pane Vinyl Windows and Sliders, and a Custom Wrought Iron Banister, BBQ Island w/ Grill and Fridge in Backyard, Pavers in Front Yard
- Close to Main St Restaurants, Shopping & Entertainment at Pacific City, The Famous HB Pier & Strand, Oceanfront Biking/Walking Path, Parks, Blue Ribbon Schools, Front Row Seat for the 4th of July Parade and More!
Floor plans for this gorgeous home:
Need to take a look at the floor plans to visualize how the home flows and for rough ideas of furniture, decor, and more? No problem! Check them out here!
Here’s a video tour of 706 Main St, Huntington Beach, California:
If you like to see how the home looks on video you can check out this tour or click here for a 3D tour of the property as well.
Looking for more past property listings in Huntington Beach?
Looking for some other Huntington Beach real estate listings to compare to? Here are some others that we’ve listed and sold.
- 2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102; Huntington Beach
- 8902 Coral Circle, Huntington Beach
- 8682 Garfield Avenue, Huntington Beach, California
- 16752 Wanda Circle, Huntington Beach
- 21812 Fairlane Circle, Huntington Beach
- 630 Geneva Ave, Huntington Beach
- 816 Delaware Street, Huntington Beach
- 707 Hill Street, Huntington Beach