16872 Cod Circle #A, Huntington Beach is a beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 Bathroom, end unit condo in the highly sought after Huntington Township community! Check out more details below!
16872 Cod Circle #A, Huntington Beach
If you’re looking for an interior tract condo in a highly desirable beach close community, then this is the perfect home for you!
Located approximately 3 miles from the world famous, white sand beaches of “Surf City”, this nicely remodeled, SINGLE STORY condo offers 2 bedrooms, a ¾ bath and is tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Entering the home, you are greeted by an open floor plan, including a living room with dual sliders to the private back patio and a dining area off the kitchen.
Between the great natural light, combined with the neutral-colored laminate floors, this home is warm and inviting.
The nicely appointed kitchen has plenty of white shaker style cabinets with soft closing drawers, two lazy susans and quartz countertops, a breakfast bar/peninsula, stainless steel appliances, including a 5-burner electric stove, and recessed lighting throughout.
Down the hall from the dining area, there are two bedrooms.
A double door entry leads to the spacious master suite that has laminate flooring, a ceiling fan and a walk-in closet with built-ins and a barn door.
There is a nicely sized secondary bedroom/office with a Murphy bed, ocean/beach wall mural, ceiling fan and closet barn doors as well.
Both bedrooms share a nicely upgraded hallway bathroom with a mosaic tile step-in shower and glass enclosure.
Next to the hallway bath is a service room, with a stackable washer and dryer, water heater, central furnace, and direct access to your 2 carports with plenty of storage space!
Other upgrades include a nest thermostat, recessed lighting, scraped ceilings, new dual pane windows, slider and security door and hardware, laminate flooring and fresh interior paint throughout, and newer baseboards.
Close to award winning schools and Golden West College. A short stroll to Irby Park and Murdy Community Center, as well as world class beaches, and the fine dining, entertainment and shops at Main St, Pacific City and Bella Terra.
Also nearby is HB Central Park, library and senior center, HB Sports Complex, the equestrian center, Meadowlark golf course, the Wetlands and Huntington Harbor.
Easy access to freeways and PCH. With many recent improvements, enjoy California coastal living at its finest! Please call for pricing.
Features and Highlights of 16872 Cod Circle #A, Huntington Beach:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Home SqFt: 950 (Approximately)
- Garage: 2 Car Attached Carport
- Year Built: 1971 (Remodeled in 2020)
- Low Tax Rate
- Other Upgrades/Features: Scraped ceilings, Ceiling Fans, Recessed Lighting, Newer Laminate Floors, Baseboards, Door Hardware, Dual Pane Vinyl Windows and Slider, Nest Thermostat & Accent Barn Doors!
- Close to Award Winning Schools & Golden West College, Irby Park & Murdy Community Center, as well as World Class Beaches, & the Fine Dining, Entertainment & Shops at Main St, Pacific City & Bella Terra. Also nearby is HB Central Park, Library & Senior Center, HB Sports Complex, the Equestrian Center, Meadowlark Golf Course, the Wetlands and Huntington Harbor.
Floor plans for this gorgeous home:
Need to take a look at the floor plans to visualize how the home flows and for rough ideas of furniture, decor, and more? No problem! Check them out here!
Here’s a video tour of 16872 Cod Circle #A, Huntington Beach:
If you like to see how the home looks on video you can check out this tour or click here for a 3D tour of the property as well.
Looking for more past property listings in Huntington Beach?
Looking for some other Huntington Beach real estate listings to compare to? Here are some others that we’ve listed and sold.
- 706 Main St, Huntington Beach, California
- 2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102; Huntington Beach
- 8902 Coral Circle, Huntington Beach
- 8682 Garfield Avenue, Huntington Beach, California
- 16752 Wanda Circle, Huntington Beach
- 21812 Fairlane Circle, Huntington Beach
- 630 Geneva Ave, Huntington Beach
- 816 Delaware Street, Huntington Beach
- 707 Hill Street, Huntington Beach