27345 Ryan Drive, Laguna Niguel is a beautiful 2 bed, 1 bathroom Penthouse Condo in the private and gated community of Village Niguel Terrance!
27345 Ryan Drive, Laguna Niguel
If you’re looking for a beautiful penthouse condo in a private gated community offering resort-like amenities? Then this is the gem you have been looking for!
Entering the home, you are greeted by an open floor plan with large windows and lots of natural light, along with vaulted and scraped ceilings, recessed lighting and dark laminate floors throughout most of the condo.
Open to the living area, the kitchen features granite countertops with plenty of cabinets, a breakfast bar and new stainless-steel appliances.
Near the front entry is a nicely sized guest bedroom/office space with double doors and a large closet with mirrored doors.
Down the hall from the kitchen sits the spacious master suite with vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters, and a large closet with mirrored doors.
The hallway bath just outside the master suite has a vanity area with granite counters, tile floors and a shower/tub.
Enjoy the convenience of the stackable washer/dryer just outside the master suite and central AC and heat.
Additionally, this unit has a 1 car detached garage and plenty of guest parking.
Enjoy the warm sunshine and light breezes with friends and family on the extra large front patio, perfect for BBQ’s/entertaining and relaxing.
Enjoy resort-like amenities that include a pool and spa, tennis courts, and parks. Short distance to local grocery stores, restaurants and entertainment, hiking/biking trails and local beaches.
Serviced by the award winning Capistrano Unified school district! Easy Access to Freeways & Toll Roads. Please call for pricing.
Features and Highlights of 27345 Ryan Drive, Laguna Niguel:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Home SqFt: 948 (Approximately)
- Garage: 1 Car Detached Garage
- Year Built: 1989
- Low Tax Rate
- HOA Dues: $460/Month (Village Niguel Terrace II) / $135/Annually (Country Village)
- Central AC & Heat
- Resort-Like Amenities Including a Pool/Spa, 2 Tennis Courts, a Dog Park, a Baseball Field and Award Winning Blue Ribbon Schools. Minutes to Plaza Del La Paz Shopping Center, Hiking & Biking Trails & Local Beaches. Easy Access to Freeways & Toll Roads
Here’s a video tour of 27345 Ryan Drive, Laguna Niguel :
If you like to see how the home looks on video you can check out this tour or click here for a 3D tour of the property as well.
Looking for more past property listings?
Looking for some other recent real estate listings to compare to? Here are some others that we’ve listed and sold.
- 706 Main St, Huntington Beach, California
- 2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102; Huntington Beach
- 8902 Coral Circle, Huntington Beach
- 8682 Garfield Avenue, Huntington Beach, California
- 16752 Wanda Circle, Huntington Beach
- 21812 Fairlane Circle, Huntington Beach
- 630 Geneva Ave, Huntington Beach
- 816 Delaware Street, Huntington Beach
- 707 Hill Street, Huntington Beach