10 Odyssey Court, Newport Beach is a nicely upgraded 2 bed, 2.5 bath condo with panoramic ocean views from the Newport Pier to Catalina to Palos Verdes! 10 Odyssey Court, Newport Beach If you’re looking for panoramic ocean views from Catalina to Palos Verdes to the Newport Pier and the blue Pacific waters in between……then […]
Homes for Sale in Orange County, CA
Looking for Orange County, CA homes for sale? You are in the right place!
Danny Murphy and his team have more than 19 years of experience as realtors. Below you can learn more about how he can put all of that experience to work for you in the search for Orange County, CA houses for sale.
This collection of listings includes homes that we have sold in Orange County, CA. If you are looking for a home to buy or if you are selling a home in the Anaheim area, give us a call at 949-413-6967.
Danny uses expert negotiation skills, industry leading marketing strategies, and more to get your listings in front of the right eyes. When buying a home it's important to have someone with a plan. Learn more about Danny's strategy below:
- -Listing Exposure
- - Targeted marking with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and TikTok. Buyers are finding listings through all kinds of different platforms.
- -Traditional marketing through email, open houses, and digital media.
- -Danny's Personal Touches
- -Danny is hands on with every client and listing. Of course he has an awesome team working with him to get your home sold but Danny's hands-on approach helps listings sell and clients feel valued.
- -In Orange County, CA there are a lot of realtors but Danny stands apart. Along with his team he sells 10x more properties here in Anaheim.
- -Exceptional Negotiating Skills
- -Negotiating is a key part of every sale and purchase in the real estate world. With more than 15 years experience, Danny has exceptional negotiating skills that he puts to work on every deal.
- -Industry Leading Marketing:
- -Professional photography, videos, and even drone footage help to make our listings stand out.
- -Digital floor plans also help to give remote buyers, interested parties, and planners an idea of how every home looks and feels.
- -Finally, we provide 3D tours so that every buyer can get a sense of the home even if they're unable to attend in person showings.
- -Making Sales:
- -We don't just list houses, we sell them. In the last 5 years only 67% of homes listed in Orange County actually sold. Comparatively, in the last 5 years Danny has sold 97.3% of the homes he's listed.
- -Here To Stay Mentality:
- -Danny has also outlasted another staggering statistic in the real estate world: most realtors (85% to be exact) are out of the business within 3 years.
- -At more than 15 years and counting, Danny has no plans of following along with the here today, gone tomorrow mentality of most Orange County realtors.
Danny's sellers earn about 3.7% more than they would with the average realtor. For example, on a $500,000 sale that means $18,500! Don't leave money on the table.
With the help of the strategies listed above, and years of experience, Danny is able to make your home selling experience a successful one.
Find your Trulia, California Association of Realtors MLS, and Zillow homes for sale in Orange County, CA by calling Danny at 949-413-6967.
Orange County, CA Homes for Sale:
(this list combines Orange County, CA houses that are and have been for sale, are in escrow, and have sold by Danny Murphy & Associates)
1044 E Chestnut Ave, Orange is a remarkable 3 bedroom, 2 bath Interior tract location home on an over 7,000 SqFt Lot! 1044 E Chestnut Ave, Orange Nestled in a quiet, interior tract location with no homes immediately behind you, this nicely upgraded 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a 2 car garage sits on […]
630 Geneva Ave, Huntington Beach is a beach close home in quiet area of Old Downtown Huntington, featuring 3 beds, 2-1/2 baths & large 3rd level deck with panoramic views! 630 Geneva Ave, Huntington Beach CUSTOM BEACH HOME ON A LARGE LOT FEATURING OCEAN BREEZES & AMAZING SUNSETS! SOPHISTICATED & UPGRADED DOWNTOWN BEACH HOME WITH ENTERTAINERS […]
Incredible opportunity to own one of the nicest properties in the highly sought after and eclectic enclave of Eastside Costa Mesa, just adjacent to the Upper Newport Beach Back Bay. 188 Merrill features two recently remodeled, detached, traditional style homes meticulously built by a master craftsman, and offers many options for a family or investors, […]
2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102, Huntington Beach is a beautifully remodeled beachfront condo with peak-a-boo ocean views featuring 2 beds / 2 1/2 baths! 2000 Pacific Coast Highway #102 – Huntington Beach If you’re looking for a move-in ready, oceanfront property with EXCEPTIONAL OCEAN VIEWS, then look no further! Located across the street from […]
2306 Heather Avenue, Long Beach is a charming and completely renovated Los Altos home, nestled in a quiet, interior tract location in the highly desirable Stratford Square. The home sits on a large lot with an inviting curb appeal including stylish window awnings, vibrant paint colors and an extra-long gated driveway perfect for a boat […]