Have you been thinking about selling your house, but have been putting it off for a different time of year? The holiday season is a great time to sell!
Ten Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays:
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, so you have less competition.
- Houses “show better” when they are decorated during the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays.
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays.
- Many people want to buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- We help many large corporations relocate their employees prior to the beginning of the year.
- You may still restrict showings during your personal family events.
- You can sell now, but specify a delayed closing or extend occupancy until early next year if you desire.
- By selling now you have an opportunity to buy during the spring when many houses are on the market.
The Bottom Line?
By listing now, you may have fewer actual showings, but more qualified and motivated buyers.
You have less competition, resulting in a quicker sale and a better price for you.
Best Time of Year to Buy or Sell
We are happy to discuss the sale of your home with you! If you have been thinking about selling or buying a home in Southern California, please give us a call at (949) 413-6967.
We can discuss the benefits of selling your home during the holidays or talk about the best time to buy a home. We also have a list of our current properties on our website, so bookmark us and keep checking back!