Located south of Hamilton and approximately 1 mile from the world famous, white sand beaches of “Surf City”, this nicely upgraded, two story home with 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths, is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the Newport West tract.
Open House Schedule:
- Sunday 1/8 from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
9472 Iolani Circle, Huntington Beach
Entering the home through a Dutch door, you are greeted by a floor plan with many options, including a formal living room with a cozy gas fireplace and a generously sized kitchen with a peninsula, upgraded and painted cabinets, granite countertops, a double oven, microwave and cooktop and another Dutch door to the side of the house and bay windows overlooking your lush backyard.
The efficient layout flows downstairs where there is a family and laundry room, a ½ bath and sliding doors to a nice sized and private backyard filled with fruit trees, room to play and entertain, and a large storage shed connected to the garage.
Back inside, the upstairs has four generously sized bedrooms that have all been refreshed with new laminate floors, baseboards, interior doors, knobs and hinges, light fixtures and ceiling fans.
The owner’s suite has two closets and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks and a glass enclosed shower.
There is also a nicely appointed hallway bathroom with a tub/shower.
Other highlights include recessed lighting, dual pane windows, new laminate floors and baseboards throughout, freshly painted interior and exterior, plantation shutters throughout, light fixtures, mirrored closet doors, Lennox furnace and 200 AMP electrical panel replaced in (2014), new water heater installed in (2016), a 220 volt hook-up in the garage for an electric vehicle, block fences in the backyard, and an extra long and wide driveway with room for a boat/RV/toys!
Only steps away, Eader park and playground offers a great space to play with kids and pets, or just enjoy beautiful open space. Close to exceptional schools, including Eader Elementary school, a short bike ride to world class beaches, and the fine dining, entertainment and shops at Main St and Pacific City! Easy access to freeways and PCH. Great homes in THIS neighborhood rarely come on the market. So if you’re looking for a beach close community to enjoy California coastal living at its finest all year long, then this is the perfect home for you! Please call for pricing.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2 ½ (½ Bath Downstairs)
- Home SqFt: 1,860 (Approximately)
- Lot Size SqFt: 5,742 (Approximately)
- Garage: 2 Car Attached w/ Direct Access
- Year Built: 1966
- Low Tax Rate
- Other Upgrades Include Recessed Lighting, Dual Pane Windows, New Laminate Floors & Baseboards Throughout, Freshly Painted Interior & Exterior, New Interior Doors with All New Knobs and Hinges, Ceiling Fans & Plantation Shutters, Light Fixtures, Mirrored Closet doors, Lennox Furnace & 200 AMP Electrical Panel replaced in (2014), New Water Heater installed in (2016), a 220 Volt Hook-up in the Garage for an Electric Vehicle, Block Fences in the Backyard, & an Extra Long & Wide Driveway with Room for a Boat/RV/Toys!
- Situated at the End of a Quiet Cul-De-Sac!
- Close to Exceptional Schools, A Short Bike Ride to World Class Beaches, Fine Dining, Shops & entertainment at Main St & Pacific City!
Floor plans for 9472 Iolani Circle, Huntington Beach
Need to take a look at the floor plans to visualize how the home flows and for rough ideas of furniture, decor, and more? No problem! Check them out here!
Take a Walk Through Tour of 9472 Iolani Circle
Did you know that you can take a virtual walkthrough of most of our listings? See 9472 Iolani Circle in Huntington Beach just like you would if you came to the property to tour with this helpful 3D video tour experience!
Prefer to See The Video Version?
If you like to see our guided and narrated tours of homes you are in luck! We have one of those for you to enjoy for 9472 Iolani Circle as well. Check out our YouTube tour video which can also be found on our Facebook Page!
More Listings in Huntington Beach
Here are some other current or sold listings of ours in Huntington Beach. Check them out for reference points, an idea of what sells in the area, or for more great properties that are available.
- 6402 Dunn Drive, Huntington Beach
- 19721 Topeka Lane, Huntington Beach
- 16872 Cod Circle #A, Huntington Beach
- 706 Main St, Huntington Beach
- 707 Hill Street, Huntington Beach
As always, we’re here to answer any questions you might have. You can drop a comment, give us a call at 949-413-6967, or drop us a line on any of our social media accounts. We are always happy to chat with you about buying, selling, property questions, and more!